Subject: CCP Ministerial - updated HoD list
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 20:07:14 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the latest list of Heads of Delegation for the
upcoming Consumer Policy Ministerial meeting on October 8-9. Please note
the following updates for the HoDs for the following delegations: Peru
(H.E. Mr. Gustavo Lino Adrianzén Olaya, Prime Minister of Peru (President
of the Council of Ministers of Peru), Thailand (H.E. Ms. Jiraporn
Sindhuprai , Minister, Prime Minister’s Office), France (Mme. Sarah
Lacoche, Directrice Générale, DGCCRF) and UNCTAD (Mr. Pedro Manuel Moreno,
Deputy Secretary-General).

For delegations that have not shared their registrations for
interventions, we take this opportunity to kindly remind delegates of the
20 September deadline. You can register your country or organisations
intervention slot
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=1MdBrGEfDUaw9PySWitHH
GnD76m5epJIjhIhcRLENTlUMjNLM05MQTc5QUw0NFM2UllCS1lCTlJQNi4u> here.

Kind regards,

The CCP Ministerial team

OECD Secretariat

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint